The volumes that comprise Literature Criticism Online represent a range of modern and historical views on authors and their works across regions, eras and genres.
UMSL has access to the following sections of Literature Criticism Online:
- Contemporary Literary Criticism - CLC [Volume 1 (1973) - present]
- Nineteenth-Century Literature Criticism - NCLC [Volume 1 (1981) - 259 (2012)]
- Twentieth-Century Literary Criticism - TCLC [Volume 1 (1978) - present]
- Term Clusters: Discover key topics and themes in the literature you are reading.
- Term Frequency: Visualize and graph search results to see trends over time for one or more terms.