By clicking on the database link above, you agree to abide by the University of Missouri Acceptable Use Guidelines for Electronic Resources.
EBSCO’s eBook Clinical Collection provides access to digital versions of books that focus on medical specialties, nursing, allied health, and general practice. This is a dynamic collection; the list of available titles can and will change according to publisher agreements.
- Over 1700 titles
- All are from 2008 and forward
- Unlimited simultaneous users
- 24/7 online access
- Create notes and save books in your Folder (requires an EBSCOhost account—see handout below])
- Publishers include Springer, Wiley, Oxford, Sage, and more
- All titles can be viewed online, and most can be downloaded and viewed offline (Downloading Instructions)