Format: Some Full-Text
Coverage Dates: 1971 - Present
Description: Subject areas include:
- Business trends
- Competitive landscape and product information
- Corporate strategies
- Economic conditions
- Management techniques
- Management theory
- Key journals from the world?s most important scholarly publishers such as Cambridge University Press, Palgrave Macmillan, Emerald Group Publishing, Springer, MIT Sloan School of Management, and many others.
- Working papers from Research Papers in Economics (RePEc), INSEAD, and The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).
- Over 40,000 business-related dissertations.
- Comprehensive, expert market information from Business Monitor International, Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), Euromonitor, Dun & Bradstreet, Progressive Media, Aroq, Emerging Markets Direct, Oxford Analytica, Oxford Economics, and more.
- Over 40 million company records from Experian.
- 50 years? worth of actual and forecasted economic data for the G20 countries from Economist Intelligence Unit.
- Thousands of business cases and case studies including Times 100 Business Case Studies.
- ABI/INFORM Global: Core scholarly content including thousands of full-text scholarly journals, periodicals, dissertations, and collections of working papers, as well as content from The Wall Street Journal, The Economist, the Financial Times, and other major business presses. Also includes the St. Louis Business Journal, 7/1999-2004 (indexed 4/1985-2004).
- ABI/INFORM Trade & Industry: Applied content including market research reports, journals, magazines, and periodicals relevant to trade and industry.
- ABI/INFORM Dateline: Regional business news and wire feeds.